Pages

Monday 29 September 2014

New website!

Woop woop I now have a new web site! http://emfountain.wix.com/emfountain
I have had a very full and very lovely summer full of fesitvals and commissions
here is some of my more recent work.

 Portrait of a Dalmatian dog, it's one of my most favourite makes


This is 'Anna' commissioned for a special birthday. Great fun to make, something differant. I'm looking forward to doing more of this ilk in the future.



a pair of sleepy owls who went to live in Sweden


I made some fleece rugs with my friend Sarah


I've been on lovely walks with my Donkey called Jack


A commissioned hare 

My friend Abbey who crewed for me at Wilderness festival and my apprentice crew members Maisie and Isla, not forgetting Badger Ben (disguised as a fox!)


We had a surprise arrival at mid summer with Ginny the Donkey going unexpectedly  in to labour.
In spite of the best veterinary care she unexpectedly died, just after she gave birth to 'Little Ginny'. With the support of the national foaling bank and the donkey sanctuary and the help of family and friends she is now 14 weeks old and doing fine.
She is gorgeous and a massive time waster!



More birds


Glastonbury all sunny and lovely in the Green Craft field
Superb week with a trusty and fabulous crew




Next Needle felting classes are this weekend Goblins and fairies 4th and 5th October. Needle felting fairies and goblins- Sculpting figures using a wire armature base. Learn sculpting and blending techniques how to do faces hands and feet. Make your felt come alive £90 for the weekend. Lunch, tea, coffee and cake included. 
Check out the link for details and to book a place!
or Just call the lovely Jane on
 0113 256 3239
Em FountainEm FountainEm Fountainhttp://emfountain.wix.com/emfountain

No comments:

Post a Comment